- Slick Design
- Choice of Currencies
- Great Bonuses
- Lots of Games
- No Withdrawal Limits
- Not Available in the UK
- Limited Support Options
FortuneJack is a Curacao-licensed online casino that launched in 2014 and is operated by the Nexus Group, a small but highly respected operator. It is a stylish, well-designed casino that is fully supported on mobile devices and also has a dedicated desktop site.
…a stylish, well-designed casino that is fully supported on mobile devices.
FortuneJack stocks games by a plethora of top developers and has hundreds of titles to choose from. It also has some of the industry’s best online casino bonuses, all of which are targeted towards players who use Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
In addition to a vast online casino, stocked with some of the best iGaming titles around, FortuneJack has a sports book. This sports book made its introduction in late 2019 and by the time it was ready to be launched in early 2020, it ran into a roadblock in the shape of the coronavirus crisis.
As a result, it was delayed somewhat and at the time of writing the sports book is still not as active or action-packed as we expected it to me. But that will no doubt change and if you’re reading this FortuneJack review in 2021 or later, there’s a good chance it will be up and running.
There is also a dedicated Dice Games section, where players can place bets on the outcome of dice games. This is the ideal section for fans of games like Craps and Sic Bo, and while there are other dice games in other parts of FortuneJack casino, this is where you should be if you want a dedicated and complete dice gaming experience.
For now, this FortuneJack review will focus entirely on the online casino aspects of this site, looking at everything from its slot machines and table games to its bonuses, payment methods, and more. The question is, how does this Bitcoin casino compare to other top cryptocurrency casinos we have reviewed?
FortuneJack has a generous Welcome Bonus to entice new players into the casino. This bonus offers a huge 5 BTCs and 250 Free Spins as part of a substantial Welcome Package. This is a great bonus to get you going but it’s not quite as cut-and-dry as the promotional material might have you believe, so make sure you keep the following in mind:
- You can qualify for 25 Free Spins just for registering. No deposit is required to collect this bonus.
- Your first deposit returns a matched deposit bonus of 110% up to 1.5 BTC, or the equivalent in your chosen cryptocurrency. You need to deposit a minimum of 0.002 BTC to qualify for this.
- 250 Free Spins are also provided along with your first deposit, providing the minimum deposit amount of 0.5 BTC is met. It’s worth noting that this minimum is higher than the minimum required for the deposit bonus, so it is possible to qualify for one and not the other.
- All bonuses have a wagering requirement of 40x, which means the funds need to be wagered 40 times before they can be withdrawn.
- To reach the full 5 BTCs, players will need to make three more deposits. These additional deposits have a matched rate of 50%, 50%, and 100% respectively.
The bonuses outlined above are only valid for the FortuneJack online casino and cannot be used to place sports bet. However, there are separate bonuses available for sports bettors, including a 100% matched free bet and a money-back special. As always, the sports bonuses are not as generous as the casino bonuses as the profit margins are much smaller and betting sites simply can’t afford to give away several Bitcoins.
Another point worth mentioning is FortuneJack’s loyalty bonus. Loyalty schemes are pretty rare on modern online casinos, much rarer than they should be, but they are more common on Bitcoin casinos.
In FortuneJack’s loyalty club, players are rewarded every time they play, getting up to 20% cash back on the money they spend in the casino and benefiting from regular reload bonuses and other rewards. Like all good loyalty clubs, it has several levels and the higher you climb, the higher your bonuses and rewards will be.
- Cryptocurrency Online Casino
- Very Generous Welcome Bonus
- Free Spins Available Without Deposit
- Lots of Games to Play
- Super-Fast Payments
- No Withdrawal Limits
- Great Loyalty Bonus
Games and Software
Several big-name providers keep the FortuneJack games room well stocked with slots, table games, Live Casino games, and more. These providers include:
- NetEnt: The developer of classic, game-changing titles such as Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, and many other player favourites. NetEnt is a player-favourite and one that seems to be included in more casinos than any other creator. Even if you’re not a big fan of the games outlined above, you will be guaranteed to find something that you love and that’s why NetEnt’s popularity has endured for so long.
- Betsoft: If it uses 3D graphics and features amazing visuals, there’s a good chance it was created by Betsoft. This developer has created titles like The Slotfather, A Night in Paris, 2 Million BC, Spinfinity Man, and more. Some players don’t like the top-drawer 3D graphics, especially those operating on limited processing power and weak graphics cards. But for the majority of players, it doesn’t get much better than Betsoft.
- Microgaming: One of the oldest and the best developers, Microgaming is a true classic that excels in many areas. It’s from Microgaming that we get progressive jackpot slots and the Rolling Reels feature, as well as countless other innovations. No developer has been around as long as Microgaming and no one creates as many record-smashing progressive jackpot slots.
- Yggdrasil: Creators of the Vikings Go Berzerk series and one of the fastest-growing iGaming developers in the industry right now. It is thanks to Yggdrasil’s hard-working developers, and its Yggdrasil Masters program, that the industry has a constant supply of exceptional and innovative slot machines.
- Quickspin: A Playtech-owned company that has created a host of top real money slots, with the highlights being the extraordinary Big Bad Wolf. Quickspin has a very unique style and approach, although it’s not as prolific as some of the other creators on this list.
- Habanero: There are over 100 games on the Habanero roster and it is growing all of the time. These games are not the best looking or the most innovative and, in that sense, they can’t compete with Betsoft. But they are far from the worst slots and there are some amazing gems to discover here.
- Pragmatic Play: Some mistakenly believe Pragmatic Play to be a fringe developer and if you go back several years, that might have been the case. These days, however, it’s one of the biggest out there and has a massive variety of slots, table games, and bingo games. It even has its own Live Casino games, known as Pragmatic Play Live.
This is just a small selection of the developers offering games for the FortuneJack Bitcoin casino. There are over a dozen other top developers, including Evolution Gaming, which is where FortuneJack’s gets its Live Casino games.
Evolution Gaming is the world’s best Live Casino brand, and that’s no exaggeration. Evolution Gaming has more games streaming from more live studios than any other developer. This is where titles like Lightning Dice, Dreamcatcher, Monopoly Live, Deal or no Deal Live, and Football Studio were born.
FortuneJack players can deposit and withdraw using a selection of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and Ethereum. All payments are processed following a pending time of no more than 12 hours, and because FortuneJack only accepts fast-paying cryptocurrencies, this means that the money will be in your account within hours of withdrawing.
There are no withdrawal limits on FortuneJack, so you can deposit as much as you want and withdraw as much as you need. The only downside is that FortuneJack doesn’t allow payments made with traditional methods. But this is a cryptocurrency casino on a cryptocurrency casino review site, so we’re certainly not going to mark them down for that.
If you want to use traditional payment methods while sticking with a crypto-casino, take a look at SlotsHeaven. It’s more of a traditional casino in that it focuses primarily on debit cards, web wallets, and instant transfer options, with only a passing nod to BTC. It’s a good option if you want a big, trusted online casino that focuses on fiat currency methods while still allowing for occasional crypto payments.
Limits and Licenses
FortuneJack can be played on mobile and desktop; it is licensed in Curacao and players can choose between English and Japanese as a site language.
There is a Provably Fair section where players can find information on the site’s security, safety, and fairness. All of the games are 100% secure and fair, with low house edges and high payouts. If you want to play the best games and have the best chance of success when you do, this is the section for you. You can find the link in the menu at the top of the homepage.
Last but not least, FortuneJack has something known as Jack’s Club, which is a premium, VIP loyalty club. If you qualify to be part of this club, you will get your own VIP manager and can benefit from more generous bonuses and rewards.
These schemes are usually pretty hit and miss, as the best ones tend to be offered by sites that have very low withdrawal limits. Such is the case with the otherwise excellent Champagne Spins Casino, as well as dozens of other sites we have reviewed.
What makes FortuneJack unique is that there is no such limit in place. You can deposit and wager freely, knowing that you will be collecting points and prizes with every cent you wager and won’t be facing strict limits any time soon.
FortuneJack doesn’t have the best customer support team and the options for contacting this team are a little limited. If you take a look at the user reviews for this site you will notice some complaints about staff members who have a tendency to just recite Terms and Conditions and repeat themselves.
It’s infuriating to have to go through this as a player. You want someone who understands your issue and actually tries to remedy it, as opposed to just copy/pasting the Ts & Cs and then repeating themselves when you ask for clarification.
They’re not terrible, far from it, but it’s one of the areas in which FortuneJack struggles a little bit, and it’s worsened by the fact that they don’t have a great deal of contact options for you to choose from.
Another thing that we don’t like about FortuneJack is the fact that it doesn’t respond to use reviews. As noted in our review for JooCasino and other top sites, it’s very important for casinos to take the time to respond to customers. It shows that they care. It’s proof that they are grateful for the good reviews and are willing to do what it takes to resolve the bad ones.
All of this may seem insignificant, but if you have a problem that needs to be dealt with or a complaint that needs to be resolved, it becomes very important very quickly.
Does FortuneJack Have a Withdrawal Limit?
At the time of writing, FortuneJack does not seem to have a withdrawal limit. This is actually quite rare, and even King Billy, one of our personal favourite casinos, has such a limit in place.
Is FortuneJack Safe?
You can gamble freely, safely, and with complete peace of mind at FortuneJack.
Does FortuneJack Accept Bitcoin?
FortuneJack is a cryptocurrency casino first and foremost, and Bitcoin is the main currency it accepts. You can also use Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Ethereum.
Why Can't I Access FortuneJack?
If the site does not let you onto the homepage, it may be because you are in a restricted region. The site may also be down at the time.
Where is FortuneJack Regulated?
FortuneJack is regulated in Curacao, along with a huge number of other popular online casinos.
FortuneJack is a beautifully designed online casino that has a lot to offer Bitcoin gamblers. All new players can collect a big Welcome Bonus, explore a variety of games, and if they have an issue, FortuneJack’s customer support team is on hand to help.
It can be a little lacking in places and its gaming roster isn’t the biggest that we have come across. After all, while FortuneJack has several hundred games across a variety of categories, it can’t quite compete with the likes of Wild Tornado Casino, where you will find thousands of games.
The question is, do you even need all of those games? Sometimes, you can have too much of a good thing and if you are an inexperienced player who doesn’t really know what to play or where to begin, more games might be worse for you. In such cases, FortuneJack’s limited but fun collection is fantastic.
On the flip side, if you have been around this industry for many years and have played all there is to play, more is always better.
Regardless of the category you are in, FortuneJack is a solid casino that tempts you inside with its big bonuses and gives you stacks of reasons to stick around.
As a result, we couldn’t recommend this cryptocurrency casino highly enough!
a fave site of mine…wud recommend checking it out…. i prefer it to anything else that i have played and have never had an issue here…customer support is good too…although i havent actually needed to contact them much.
I like this site a lot but it doesn’t like me. It reminds me of Book of Dead as it’s something that does something to me and lures me in, and yet I keep losing every time that I play. It’s a legit site, I know that as I have won before, but I’m always down at the end of the session.
Maybe it’s because I don’t know when to quit!
I was kinda dissapointed with this one as i expected something jack the ripper themed. at the very least i thought we would have like a victorian version of king billy. that was not the case though and the theme is limited to the logo and a few random placements.
I thought the same thing! In hindsight, there is nothing that should have led us to think that it would be based on Jack the Ripper other than the name “Jack”, but that’s what I thought. I got a From Hell vibe and was disappointed when i didn’t turn out as I expected (or hoped).
I can confirm that it doesn’t have much of a withdrawawal limit, at least not one that i have encountered.
I usually play with quite a lot of cash and i often hit these limits but FJ was fine.
Yeah, I never had an issue in that regard. I don’t gamble a stupid, but I do gamble more than the average user and didn’t have any problems.
Bitstarz is good for that too but I think it’s losing touch a little when it comes to high rollers.
Love it. Not much more that I can say. Is it perfect! No. But it’s still one of the best out there right now.
gotta admit that the design isn’t for me but i do like the site. it is one of the few that i play on desktop as i really like the look of it.
I feel like they could have done so much more with this one, mainly the visuals, but everything else is okay. Not great, but okay is still better than what most sites are offering these days.
One of the first crypto casinos that i joined and still the one that i play the most. i’m not sure if it’s the best, but it certainly does alright by me and thats all that i care about.
love this one. glad to see it on your list.
Well worth a look. Had some very good experiences here and that keeps me coming back.
i hate a lot of sites but this one is actually okay. always had good experiences here and have yet to lose which is helpful and maybe why i like it.
Why doesn’t this one get more attention? Glad to see it is ranked so highly on your list and I would deffo recommend it to people.