- 24/7 Live Chat
- Top Developers
- Close to 1,000 Games
- Bitcoin and Fiat Currencies
- Slow Withdrawals
- Limited Withdrawal Methods
- Withdrawal Limit
Omni Slots has been around for a good few years at this point. It was launched back in 2015 and has been steadily making a name for itself ever since, backed by some of the best payment methods, iGaming developers, and more.
The brand behind Omni Slots, Dialinvest International N.V. Casinos, has only released a couple of other online casinos and none of these are as big or well-known as Omni Slots.
In this Omni Slots review, we’ll look at the site’s games, bonuses, customer support options and more, seeing how this top-rated online Bitcoin casino compares to the countless other crypto casinos on the market right now.
Omni Slots is very simple and straightforward. There are basic menu options and a simple purple, black, and white colour scheme that is easy on the eye. All of this makes it easy to navigate the site and to find what you’re looking for.
The only issue we have is that everything was clearly designed with mobile users in mind and this is true even if you play on desktop, as we often do. You have the hamburger icon in the top-left corner and this is used to access all of the menu options.
We prefer the traditional layout of a constant sidebar.
But clearly we’re in the minority. We’re veritable antiques in the online casino industry and if you’re a mobile player or you started playing casinos during the mobile era (as opposed to us, who have been around since the days of download-only casinos loaded with malware) you’ll probably love the layout.
As for the games, Omni Slots is home to over a dozen of the best developers in the world and these supply the casino with close to 1,000 games, the bulk of which are online slot machines. The main developer is Microgaming, the foremost creator of progressive jackpot slots, old-school fruit machines, and video poker titles, but you’ll also find an assortment of games from the likes of NetEnt, Betsoft, Wazdan, Big Time Gaming, Endorphina, and Quickspin.
Omni Slots is home to over a dozen of the best developers in the world…
All of these developers are famous for being both prolific and unique. Between them, they have some of the best-looking and most innovative titles in the iGaming industry. Betsoft, for instance, uses the Slots3 technology, which allows it to create animations and graphics the likes of which you won’t see anywhere else.
Wazdan creates over a dozen games a year and all of them have options that players can use to tweak everything from the volatility level to image size and more. NetEnt is the master behind hugely popular games like Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, and many others, Quickspin is a Playtech-owned company responsible for Big Bad Wolf, and then you have Big Time Gaming, the originator of the Megaways mechanic.
It’s an eclectic bunch, to say the least, and it ensures that you won’t be short of options when you join Omni Slots.
The word “omni” comes from a Latin word meaning “all”, which means Omni Slots is just another way of saying “All Slots”. It’s the sort of cryptic name we enjoy, as evidenced by our Bao Casino review.
It’s no surprise then, that slots take centre stage at this online casino, but there’s much more to this online casino than slots. In fact, players can take their pick of hundreds of top games spanning multiple major titles from several well-known developers.
The casino’s many game categories include:
- New: This section is where you will find the latest slots, table games, interactive titles, and Live Casino games. If you’re like us and have played countless online casino games, there’s a good chance you’re tired of seeing the same-old titles time and again. If so, this is the section for you, as the games here have been recently released by the developers and are all available to play at Omni Slots.
- Popular: The “Popular” games are the ones that players enjoy the most, as well as ones that have been highlighted by the casino for whatever reason. These games tend to be a few years old and cover a wide variety of titles, many of which have lots of features to explore and some big wins to collect. After all, these feature-rich games are the ones that attract the most players.
- Video Slots: These are the games that most of you will be looking for. They cover games with impressive graphics, unique mechanics, and fun features. There are bonus rounds, randomly activated features, and lots of chances to win big.
- Fruit Slots: If classic slots are more your thing, take a look at this section. It is reserved for old-school fruit machines, including titles like Sunny Sevens, Fruit Spinner, Wild and Fruity, and countless others.
- Exclusive: Like many other major online casinos, Omni Slots has a selection of exclusive games. There are 13 of these available at the time of writing, and they add a little extra excitement to proceedings. They are not the most unique slots we have encountered, but they are interesting, nonetheless.
- Live Casino: You will find over 60 games in the Omni Slots Live Casino, and these span a wealth of popular card, wheel, and dice-based titles, including Blackjack, Roulette, Sic Bo, and Baccarat. All games are played with a real dealer and are provided by top developers like Pragmatic Play and Evolution Gaming.
- Table Games: If you prefer your table games fast and simple, take a look at this section instead. It includes many virtual table games, along with the same Live Casino titles you’ll find in the section mentioned above.
- Jackpot Slots: A single spin of these real money slots gives you a chance to win a lifechanging sum of money. There are massive fixed jackpots and in-game jackpots, and most are triggered at random. The slots in this section include Irish Pot Luck, Lucky Egypt, The Big Cash Game, Immortal Glory, Great Rhino, and over 100 others.
- Other: This is where the casino stores all the games that don’t fit into the categories mentioned above, including virtual games of keno, bingo, and other lottery-themed titles. There are also stacks of video poker titles here, including American Poker V and All Aces Poker.
It’s very easy to browse through all of these games and the casino will even tell you how many titles are in each section. We had the best time in the Jackpot Slots section, as we have a particular affinity toward these games.
There’s something so appealing about knowing you have a chance to win a lifechanging sum with every spin. However, we also liked the Exclusive titles. There weren’t many games here, but it’s good to see titles that you won’t see anywhere else, especially if you have played thousands of games on hundreds of casinos and feel like there’s nothing new to discover anymore.
Omni Slots is licensed in Curacao, and while this would usually open the doors for players all over the world, Omni Slots is restricted in a huge number of countries. These include Australia, Belgium, Finland, and most of Asia. We’ve also seen many sites listing Canada as one of those restricted countries, although that doesn’t seem to be the case.
Not only are most Curacao casinos available in Canada (as is the cash with Nomini Casino and countless others), but this is where they do the majority of their business. What’s more, we’ve accessed it using a VPN set to Canada and we didn’t have any issues. But we did have issues when we tried accessing it from the United Kingdom.
Many online casinos discourage you from using methods like Skrill and Neteller. They will allow you to use them as both deposit and withdrawal methods, and generally won’t charge you for the pleasure, but many users soon discover that they are not able to qualify for welcome bonuses and other offers.
Take a look at our guide to using Neteller online for more information on why these terms exist and what you can do to avoid them.
Thankfully, none of this applies to Omni Slots. You can collect the Welcome Bonus using any of the available payment methods, all of which we have discussed in more detail below.
The Welcome Bonus being offered right now gives all new players up to €300, along with 50 Free Spins on the hugely popular Starburst slot. This 100% matched deposit bonus is just one of the many great offers available at Omni Slots.
The only issue we have with this bonus is that you need to activate it through Live Chat, which always frustrates us. You’ll need to open the Live Chat window and write/paste the code, after which the Free Spins will be released. Thankfully, the welcome bonus credits are released without needing to jump through any hoops.
The fun and the funds don’t end with the first bonus, as you can also collect a 50% offer of up to €200 with your second deposit. This comes with 20 Free Spins, which can be used on the Jumbo Joker game. You will need to deposit a minimum of €30 to qualify for this offer, and once you’ve had your fill of the two deposit bonuses, you can work your way through countless bonus credit and free spin offers.
Last but not least, there is a VIP Program. Make it onto the Omni Slots VIP Club and you’ll be given your very own VIP manager, as well as access to bigger bonuses, better terms, and a host of other perks. It’s far from the best VIP scheme we have seen (take a look at the KingBilly VIP Scheme for comparison), but as so many online casinos avoid these bonuses altogether, we’re always happy to stumble across them and to praise any casino that has one.
Your location will dictate what payment options are available and these seem to differ considerably from one region to the next. For most players, options like Neteller, Skrill, PaysafeCard, Visa, and MasterCard are available, and while we didn’t see Bitcoin listed when we were reviewing from Canada, it is listed as one of the accepted payment methods.
One of the issues, however, is that there are many more deposit options than withdrawal options. If you are able to use Bitcoin to make a deposit you’ll have to find another means to withdraw, as it’s not listed as an option. In fact, you can’t withdraw through many of the methods available for deposit, with the exception of Skrill, Neteller, and wire transfers.
If you are very particular when it comes to payment methods and don’t like being forced to use alternatives, we recommend checking the available methods before you sign up. You should also take a look at the withdrawal limit, which is discussed below and could impact your enjoyment of this casino.
Omni Slots claims a pending time of less than 48 hours but on some occasions, this limit is exceeded and it may take 3 or 4 days to get your money, even if you use a web wallet. If you use a credit or debit card to withdraw, you can expect an even longer wait. The good news is that the verification process is usually fairly quick and effortless and as soon as you are verified and have made a few withdrawals, it should take less than a day to get your money.
Of course, this isn’t much to shout about in an industry dominated by sites that will process your winnings in a matter of minutes. We are a member of several online casinos and sports books that we play regularly and all of them process payments more or less immediately.
In fact, we recently made a withdrawal through PayPal and seconds after clicking “Confirm”, we got an email from PayPal saying that the money was in our account. We didn’t even have time to leave the cashier!
Now that’s impressive, and it makes the 24 to 48-hour average on Omni Slots look decidedly poor.
What is the Withdrawal Limit?
The withdrawal limit at Omni Slots is €5,000 a day. It's not as big as sites like Pokerstars, but it should be big enough for most players.
Is Omni Slots Fair?
Omni Slots is very safe and fair and is regulated by the authorities in Curacao. It is certified as fair and uses advanced encryption technology to keep everyone safe.
Where is Omni Slots Available?
You can play at this casino from countries all over the world, but it seems to do most of its business in Canada and Northern Europe, including Norway.
Can I Use BTCs?
Yes, you can. This is just one of several currencies accepted here and you can use a number of traditional payment methods as well.
Can I Play on Mobile?
Of course! It is completely mobile friendly and works across most platforms, including the majority of iOS and Android devices.
- Lots of Games
- Great Creators
- Exclusive Titles
- Bitcoin Accepted
- Dedicated Support
- Mobile-Friendly Site
Omni Slots is backed by a big-named brand and offers a wealth of security features, all of which help to keep this site safe and secure. It’s unlikely that you will experience any issues here and in the event that you do, you’ll have the backing of the regulator.
Omni Slots is pretty close to being the perfect casino, but it has a few flaws. These include the rather limited withdrawal limit, as well as the fact that you can only use Bitcoin for deposits and not for withdrawals. But don’t let that stop you, as it has some great bonuses and a huge selection of games.
Join today to play this top online casino for yourself.