- Lots of Games
- Lots of Developers
- Easy Navigation Features
- 24/7 Live Chat
- High Limits
- Fast Withdrawals
- Dated Aesthetic
- Small Live Casino
- Limited Table Games
Wild Blaster hit the market back in 2018. It didn’t exactly make waves and if we’re honest, we didn’t even know it existed before we conducted this review. All the signs were pointing to a complete failure, one that we wouldn’t even deem worthy of a review, but we quickly changed our mind.
Sure, Wild Blaster Casino is not perfect. It has an aesthetic that looks a little old-school, taking a more cluttered approach in a sector that has turned minimalist, but it works and it’s backed by some pretty strong features and accessibility options.
In this Wild Blaster review, we’ll put those features under the microscope and see how this site compares to the competition in this saturated marketplace.
Wild Blaster casino is operated by Direx N.V. Casinos, a brand that everyone Bitcoin player can appreciate and one that we have covered multiple times. These are the geniuses behind casinos like Slotum, as well as countless others on our top-list.
The brand is licensed by the authorities of Curacao and works with top developers, while operating on a 100% safe and secure platforms.
As for the site itself, it uses a very simple layout, with quirky cartoon aesthetics backed by a fairly generic theme. There is a kind of “mad scientist” vibe in places, with a spiky-haired chemical-laden doctor and a few bizarre lab animals, but it doesn’t really work in the same way as the Medieval theme at KingBilly.
…works with top developers, while operating on a 100% safe and secure platforms.
Players can switch between five different languages (English, Russian, Norwegian, German, French) and multiple currency options, all of which are listed underneath this Wild Blaster review.
On the Wild Blaster Casino home screen, you’ll see a slider that cycles through a few important messages, including bonuses, new games, and more. All of these are represented by a big glossy image, and if you scroll down, you’ll see a huge selection of gaming thumbnails.
On desktop, this layout looks a little old-school, as noted above. Many online casinos have opted for larger thumbnails and a simple browsing method, one that allows for lots of detail without cramming too many links or images onto a single screen. At best, you’ll see two or three thumbnails on a single line. With Wild Blaster, however, there are 6, and this means that a single page could hold dozens of thumbnails.
Although it looks a little strange, we actually prefer it for practicality sake. We get a little frustrated with large thumbnails that take a long time to load and take several seconds just to flick through a few games. With Wild Blaster, we’re able to browse quickly, stopping only when we see something that catches our eye.
The menus on Wild Blaster are neatly arranged and make it incredibly easy to browse and find what you’re looking for. On desktop, these menus are stacked on top of one another, so you don’t need to click multiple links just to get where you want to go.
At the top level, you have the main menu, pointing to key website sections such as Support, Bonuses, Payments, and Tournament. Below this, you’ll see all of the following sections:
- All Games: This tab presents you with a list of all games currently available at Wild Blaster. There are hundreds of titles to peruse here, including slots, video poker, interactive titles, table games, and a great deal more. Although this is a good tab for someone who is happy to play any game that catches their eye, it’s often best to use the filters and narrow down your search.
- Slots: All of the real money slot machines at Wild Blaster, including hundreds of titles by the brilliant Microgaming and a selection of 3D classics from the likes of NetEnt. Wild Blaster is definitely a casino that puts slots before anything else, but as most players spend all of their time playing these games, it’s rarely a major issue.
- Top: A hand-picked selection of the best games available right now. Bear in mind, however, that these sections aren’t always what you think. More often than not, they are the games that the casino wants you to play or the ones that have the highest average player ratings. In any case, it is a good way to reduce the vast selection of titles and find the ones you’re looking for.
- Card Games: Blackjack, Baccarat, Sic Bo, Roulette, Poker, Hi-Lo, and countless other games are all available in this section. We didn’t see many unique titles here and it’s really the same-old same-old, but there’s not much wrong with that. In fact, we love classic casino games.
- BTC Games: All of the games in this section have been fine-tuned with Bitcoin and other crypto players in mind. It includes popular games like Cherry Bomb, Booming Gold, Doblin’ Gold, Mexico Wins, Freemason’s Fortune, and many more.
- Penny Slots: Are you a super-small-stakes player who gets frustrated with minimum bets of $0.5 and $1? These games are common, and they’re not ideal if you have just $5 or $10 to spend and want to stretch it as far as possible. Luckily for you, all of the games in the Penny Slots section can be played for just $0.01 per game. Many of these games have been created by Endorphina and you can scale-up your stake as needed.
- Live: The Live Casino section at Wild Blaster is surprisingly disappointing. It seemingly has a contract with Evolution Gaming (or rather with a white label provider that works with Evolution Gaming) but at the time of this Wild Blaster review, we only saw 2 available games.
- Roulette: Roulette is probably the best represented table game at Wild Blaster, which is why it has its very own section. Choose from titles like Arabic Roulette, Sapphire Roulette, and Cashout Roulette. While table games are a little limited at Wild Blaster, Roulette is pretty well covered.
- Jackpot Games: The inclusion of Microgaming means Wild Blaster has a vast selection of progressive jackpot slots. One of the best titles here is Mega Moolah, which has smashed many records for the biggest ever online slot jackpot payouts. Mega Moolah Isis has the same jackpot and there are several other games in this category as well.
- Video Poker: Microgaming is one of the biggest providers of video poker titles, including Aces and Faces, Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, and more. Most of these use the Draw Poker variant, whereby players are dealt five cards and can choose to change as many as they want.
- Lottery: A surprisingly large collection of interactive titles, many of which use a bingo or keno setup, as well as stacks of virtual scratch cards. As with video poker titles and jackpots, the best games in this section are provided by Microgaming.
Beyond these sections, there is a list of all the developers available at Wild Blaster, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Amatic, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, and over two dozen more.
On mobile, everything is even simpler and easier to access. Just click the mobile menu option and you’ll see all of the available sections and menu items, including everything outlined above.
The Wild Blaster Welcome Package Bonus offers up to $500 to all new players. This is triggered as a 100% Matched Deposit bonus and applies to your first deposit. You’ll also get a bundle of 150 Free Spins when you make a deposit of at least $20 with your third deposit. In addition, there are Weekend Reload bonuses, Friday Free Spins, and more.
These bonuses are not the best, but they are on par with top sites like Buran Casino. There doesn’t seem to be a Loyalty Program, which is a shame, but the regular Reload offers will keep you busy. What’s more, as we have noted many times, when casinos take the Loyalty Program and big Welcome Bonus away, they often replace it with high deposit limits.
That’s exactly what Wild Blaster has done. See our Payment Options section below for more information.
It has also embraced Tournaments, which are one of our favourite things of modern Bitcoin casinos. In fact, the inclusion of these tournaments has saved many mediocre online casinos in the past and are always a welcome addition.
The goal of tournaments is relatively simple. Just opt-in, play the tournament game, and make sure you meet the minimum stake. Every time that you do this, you’ll earn points and these points will help you to climb the leaderboard. All players who finish in the top positions will earn a fixed number of bonus credits, Free Spins or cash, depending on the type of tournament.
Just make sure you check the game and the minimum stake. You should also check how the points are awarded, as these change from tournament to tournament. Some give you points based on your stake, which means high rollers have the best chance of winning. Others give you points based on your win multipliers, giving everyone a chance to succeed.
Choose from a variety of popular payment methods, all fast and secure and all available free of charge. You can use Bitcoin or Visa; Skrill or Klarna, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. If you take a peek at the table underneath this Wild Blaster review, you’ll see a full list of all accepted payment methods.
Most of the payment methods allow for a minimum deposit of $20, with the maximum capped at around $4,000 (depending on the method). Where Bitcoins are concerned, you can deposit a minimum of 0.0025 BTC, with no stated maximums. As far as the withdrawals are concerned, the minimum is 0.0025 BTC and the maximum is 20 BTC.
We can’t express how happy we were to see this limit. We have reviewed countless online casinos that have very small withdrawal limits, including the €/$500 daily limits on Araxio casinos like Rabona. Seeing a casino that bucks this trends is great.
The problem with low withdrawal limits is that they rule out all high rollers and anger all other players. Take a look at the negative reviews for low limit sites and the vast majority will complain about the limits. Even if it won’t affect them, it angers them, and we understand that.
Thankfully, you won’t encounter any issues like that here at Wild Blaster. What’s more, all payments are processed quickly, and you should have your winnings within 24 hours. Of course, there are exceptions, especially when it comes to credit and debit cards, but for Bitcoin and E-Wallets, everything moves quickly and smoothly.
- Good Navigation
- Stacks of Top Titles
- Great Withdrawal Limits
- Live Chat is Always On
- Very Fast Withdrawals
The majority of Wild Blaster reviews are positive. Users really seem to like this one. However, it hasn’t been promoted as extensively as some other casinos and doesn’t have the great reputation of Oshi Casino and other top sites.
It’s also a little concerning that the Wild Blaster support team doesn’t make an effort to respond to reviews. As we often note, this is something that all good online casinos should do. They need to offer their gratitude for positive reviewers and appease those who have something negative to say. It looks good, shows that they care, and gives you an outlet if you have an issue and can’t find a solution.
How Old is Wild Blaster?
Wild Blaster launched in 2018.
Can I Join from the UK?
You are not able to play this site in the UK, but there are other top sites out there for UK players, including the exceptional 32Red Casino
Can I Play in Bitcoin?
Yes! BTC is the main currency accepted at this online casino.
Is Wild Blaster Licensed?
Yes, the site is licensed by the authorities of Curacao.
Can I Play in the US?
Although USD is accepted as a currency, players from the US are not able to join and play.
Wild Blaster isn’t going to win any design awards and we would have preferred to see a much larger Welcome Bonus and a Loyalty Scheme, as well as more Live Casino games and Table Games. But in the grand scheme of things, these issues are minor, especially when you consider that it has a huge selection of games, lots of lottery titles and jackpots, and massive withdrawal limits.
If you haven’t signed up to this online casino just yet, now’s the time. Visit the site via the links located on this page and that will ensure you get the best bonus. Once you click, just enter a few basic details, and you’re ready to go!
For more top Bitcoin casinos like this one, take a look at our recent review of Zen Betting.