Winz Casino claims to be the, “best Bitcoin casino on the web”. That’s a pretty bold claim to make, but we like it when casinos are confident. The question is, can its games, bonuses, and other features back up those claims and is this really the best casino for Bitcoin players?
In this Winz Casino review, we aim to find out.
Direx N.V. Casinos has launched some of the best online casinos of the last half decade, including the highly-rated Golden Star Casino. Winz Casino is another site to add to its ever-growing roster, and it features all of the hallmarks of this classic casino brand, including a huge variety of online casino games, lots of payment options, and more.
…it features all of the hallmarks of this classic casino brand…
After launching in 2020, Winz Casino quickly set about attracting players from key gambling regions like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, and South Africa, to name just a few. It has currencies to cater for all of the regions it targets and the site can be accessed in English and Russian. It utilises a license from the authorities of Curacao, which means it can legally offer its services to these regions but is not available in Sweden, the United Kingdom, Spain, the Netherlands, and the United States.
Some players are wary of joining brand-new online casinos, but there should be no such issues here. Winz Casino is backed by one of the biggest names in the crypto gambling industry and also offers a wide selection of secure and fair gaming developers.
In the past, we’ve complained about sites that have minimal content. It was a complaint that we had about CasinoChan. Obviously, as an affiliate review site, we’re pretty big on content and make it our duty to provide players with everything that they need. However, in this day and age, it’s important for casinos to answer common questions, put concerns at ease, and generally go out of their way to create quality content.
Not only does it give the player something to read, but it helps with SEO and makes the site look a little less empty.
Thankfully, this is a rule that Winz Casino follows to the letter. Every major page is packed with content and this is tucked away at the bottom. It’s there if you want it, but it doesn’t get in the way. Of course, there is one issue with this and it’s one that we have mentioned numerous times: the colour scheme.
We like the white-on-black colour scheme. It works well for this industry and as it’s one adopted by the best Bitcoin casinos, including the massively popular Bitstarz, there is also an element of emulation. If players love Bitstarz and see it as the ultimate Bitcoin casino, they’ll be naturally drawn to other casinos when they see a similar site.
But when that colour scheme is combined with a lot of content, it becomes a problem. Try reading a few thousand words of white text on a black background and you’ll see what we mean. Some people can do it, and many popular blogs and content sites have been using this style for years, but if you work with computers or spend a lot of time staring at screens in general, you’re asking for trouble.
The layout itself is very good, though, and everything is nearly arranged. There is a sidebar on the left of the screen that highlights all of the main games, features, and more. This makes it easy to find what you’re looking for.
When you visit the Winz Casino games room you’ll see options to search using all of the following:
- Crypto Slots: Slot machines designed for cryptocurrency users. These slots have been created by a range of top iGaming developers, including Amatic, Nolimit, Kalamba, Endorphina, and Gameart, to name just a few,
- Jackpot Games: All of the games in this section of the Winz Casino website contain jackpots. You can claim these jackpots with a single random spin, winning a life-changing sum of money in the process. There are a few dozen different games here, including top titles like At The Copa from Betsoft Gaming, 40 Joker Staxx from Playson, and Mammoth Chase from Kalamba.
- Megaways: Although Megaways has never quite appealed to us, we can certainly see why others like it so much and why it is one of the most popular mechanics in the iGaming industry. Created by Big Time Gaming, this mechanic has since been licensed to a host of other providers. It creates a random number of paylines for every spin, and there can be over 100,000 of these at any time. Winz Casino has around half a dozen Megaways slots, and these include Bonanza, Extra Chilli, Royal Mint, and Kingmaker.
- Buy Bonus: One of our personal favourite sections, “Buy Bonus” slots allow you to skip all of the formalities and get straight to the action. Simply pay a fixed sum of money to unlock the bonus feature, and you can experience it without needing to reveal Scatters or Bonus symbols. Bear in mind, however, that the odds of getting a good return on your investment are much lower when you utilise this option.
- Drops and Wins: Win jackpots every day when you play these Drop and Win games at Winz Casino. These games are subject to change based on the day and promotion period.
- Table Games: Winz Casino is a slot casino first and foremost and just like the recently reviewed FortuneToWin Casino, it doesn’t have much in the way of table games. If you’re looking for a wide variety of card games, wheel-based games, and more, you should probably take your custom elsewhere.
- Live Casino: The Live Casino has its very own section and, thankfully, it is much bigger than the table games section. This is where fans of card games, Roulette, gameshow titles and more can get their fix. The games here are provided by the brilliant Evolution Gaming and include Football Studio, Power Blackjack, Infinite Blackjack, Lightning Roulette, and dozens more. Live Casino fans will be happy to know that Winz Casino even has a bonus tailored specifically to these games.
The huge number of games available makes these filters essential for narrowing things down and highlighting the specific games you’re looking for. All of these slots and table games are available across a host of platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
Like all good Bitcoin casinos, including the fantastic GunsBet, Winz Casino has regular tournaments. These tournaments give players a chance to win big multiple times a day. Just visit the Tournaments page, see what’s available, opt-in, and start playing.
Every time you make a minimum bet on a qualifying slot, you’ll earn points and edge up the leaderboard. The players with the most points at the end of the allotted time period will earn cash, prizes, perks, and other rewards. The total prize pools for these tournaments are usually pretty generous, offering a few thousand Euros each time. Furthermore, several dozen places are paid, and on the bigger tournaments, several hundred are paid.
As a new player at Winz Casino, you are entitled to a Welcome Bonus of up to €600 and 300 Free Spins. This bonus is spread across your first three deposits, with a 100% match up to €100 on your first; 50% up to €200 on your second, and 50% up to €300 on your third.
Some Welcome Bonuses like this are limited to fiat currency players, but that’s not the case here. If you use Bitcoins, not only can you partake, but you can get even more than if you were to use Euros.
In total, Bitcoin players can get up to 5 BTCs and 300 Free Spins, putting Winz Casino on par with some of the biggest Bitcoin casino bonuses out there right now, including Oshi Casino.
In addition to this generous Welcome Bonus, there are Reload offers and more. At the time of writing, for instance, players are invited to take part in a Macau promotion, where regular wagering can earn them a trip to the Las Vegas of the East, one of the biggest gambling cities in the world.
The Winz Club is the casino’s VIP scheme. It’s a generous Loyalty Scheme and comes with an abundance of rewards. Problem is, it’s by invitation only. We’re not going to mark the casino down for this, because the truth is, most Loyalty Schemes only really benefit those who bet big.
What we will say, however, is that we’re not sure why a high roller would join this site. To get that invitation, you would need to deposit and wager a huge sum of cash, and if you’re lucky enough to win with any of those wagers, it could take you weeks and even months to steadily withdraw your cash.
Most deposit methods at Winz Casino require a minimum of €20 and allow for a maximum of €4,000. These terms are much more accessible where Bitcoins are concerned, as you can deposit as little as 0.0001 BTC and there is no maximum cap.
That’s the good news. The bad news is that withdrawals are much more limiting. Fiat currency methods have limits of €20 and €4,000, the same as deposits, and for Bitcoins, the minimum is 0.0001 BTC and the maximum is 0.6 BTC. This is a per transaction amount, but it’s still a very small amount when compared to other online casinos.
It’s disappointing, to say the least, but it’s not the first time that we have had this issue with an online casino. In fact, we recently reviewed Rabona Casino and Sports Book, and noted how players are restricted to a measly €500 per day and €10,000 per month.
But we’ve complained plenty about this issue and it’s not a topic we want to get into again. Needless to say, high rollers will be seriously deterred, and we don’t blame them.
On the plus side, most withdrawals are processed very quickly, with an average pending time of just a few hours. If you’re using Bitcoins, you probably won’t even be asked to verify your details, although such a quest may be made in the future. The likelihood of a verification request also increases as you make multiple withdrawals and as the size of these transactions grow.
- Lots of Slots
- Slot Tournaments
- Fiat Currencies and Cryptos
- VIP Scheme
- Jackpot Games
- Live Casino
Winz Casino is a very new online casino at the time of writing. However, it has received a number of reviews and most of these are positive. In fact, we had to look long and hard to find a negative review, and when we did, there were no valid or concerning issues to report.
One of the positives signs is that Winz Casino has assigned a dedicated team to handle all reviews and complaints. If you have an issue to report or a negative experience to address, this is the team that will deal with it and ensure you are happy and your problems are dealt with.
As you can see from our Winz Casino review, we don’t agree with the casino’s statement that it is the “best Bitcoin casino on the web”. If it removed its withdrawal limit, added a more welcoming Loyalty Scheme, and beefed-up its selection of table games, it would have a chance, but that’s a big statement to make and one that the casino doesn’t follow through with.
Still, that doesn’t mean it’s bad, or even mediocre. It’s still a brilliant online casino and one that gets a lot of things right. If you’re looking for a new online home, or just want to grab a bonus and play a few games, join Winz Casino today.
If you click the “Join Now” button on this Winz Casino review, you will be directed to the latest casino bonuses. Keep scrolling, and you’ll see a full list of restricted countries, payment options, languages, currencies, and more.
How Do I Enter Winz Tournaments?
The terms differ, but more often than not, you just need to opt-in and play.
What is the Withdrawal Limit?
You are limited to withdrawals of just €10,000 a day.
What Currencies Can I Use?
You can use several different traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies and we have listed all of them under this review.
Is Winz Safe?
Yes. It is safe, secure, and regulated. There are no concerns in that department.
Can I Play in the UK?
UK players will need to look elsewhere as Winz isn’t licensed to operate here.
Can I Use BTC?
Yes, Bitcoin is one of the many payment methods accepted here.